View the First Parish Calendar
Services are 10:30 a.m. at 50 School Street
Informal summer services start on June 26
Summer services begin at 9:30 a.m.
First Parish is a Welcoming Congregation and is Fully Accessible

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I Like About UU

During last Sunday's intergenerational service, children -- and interested adults -- were given paper, crayons, and the opportunity to draw something that represents what we like about coming to First Parish Bridgewater.

I took the paper and crayons without anything particular in mind. I like many things about First Parish, but I have to admit that the first thing that came to mind was coffee hour: both the conviviality and the source of the coffee.


Please see my coffee pages for more about the beverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment